Chelsea striker, Timo Werner has touched down in Germany to complete his move back to RB Leipzig.
Werner is set to return to the Bundesliga club two years after leaving for Stamford Bridge.
“Timo Werner has landed in Leipzig in order to undergo medical tests and then sign a contract as new RB Leipzig player – he’s together with his agents as Chelsea approved the deal.
“Chelsea will receive €20m fixed fee plus add-ons. Šeško will sign now but for 2023,” football transfer expert, Fabrizio Romano, tweeted.
Meanwhile, Arsenal have announced the sale of Lucas Torreira to Galatasaray.
The Uruguay midfielder moves to Turkey in a deal worth £5.5million, penning a four-year contract with his new club.
“Everyone at Arsenal thanks Lucas for his contribution during his time with us. We wish Lucas and his family the best of health and happiness in their new chapter with Galatasaray,” an Arsenal statement read.
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United