Chelsea preparing world-record bid for Fofana
Chelsea are ready to break the world-record transfer fee for a defender in their pursuit of Wesley Fofana, according to football.london.
The current record is held by Harry Maguire who swapped Leicester City for Manchester United for £80m in August 2019 and the Foxes could be set to receive another huge sum for their latest centre-back talent.
Valencia ask for Nico on loan
Valencia have a thin budget to work with this summer. They are now keen on taking Nico Gonzalez on loan from Barcelona. The youngster is unlikely to get much game time unless Frenkie de Jong is to depart, meaning that he could move to get some experience.
Second Arnautovic big expected
Manchester United are expected to make a second bid for Marko Arnautovic.
Bologna turned down a £7.6million bid from United for the Austria international, 33.
Arnautovic, who’s previously played for Stoke and West Ham, scored 15 goals for Bologna last season.
Tottenham agree Udogie deal
Tottenham Hotspur’s transfer spree in Antonio Conte’s first summer in charge has continued, with the club now set to complete their seventh signing.
Fabrizio Romano reports Tottenham have agreed a deal worth around £17million for highly-rated Udinese full-back Destiny Udogie.
Graeme Souness has been unimpressed by Manchester United’s recruitment so far this summer.
He told talkSPORT: “In Manchester United’s case, they’ve not really recruited any game changers. When you are talking about ‘we are going to miss Martial’, how many opportunities is that young man going to get to be a Manchester United player?
“He’s proven already to me he’s not for Man United. He can’t deal with the pressure of playing at Man United.
Wolves have signed Valencia forward Goncalo Guedes on a five-year contract.
Just minutes after confirming captain Conor Coady had left to join Everton on loan, the club announced the arrival of the 25-year-old former Benfica academy graduate.
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United