Barcelona vs Viktoria Plzen
Date: Wednesday, 7 September 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Camp Nou.
After an amazing transfer window Barcelona have started this season on a strong note. They have been unbeaten so far in the league and are finding the back of the net in plenty. This Wednesday, in front of their home crowd they will be eager to deliver a superb winning performance against underdogs Viktoria Plzen.
Powered by a fearsome trio of Robert Lewandowski, Rafinha and Ousmane Dembele, Barcelona have been raining hellfire on opposition teams lately.
Currently they have scored the most number of goals of all the teams in the Spanish top flight and they are giving an exciting chase to toppers Real Madrid for the first position.
After back-to-back disappointments in Champions League campaigns the team finally feels that they are due a triumph in the competition. But they have been pitted in possibly the toughest group and this has put them under pressure right away.
They will have to go after a victory at all costs this Wednesday. It gives them confidence that they are in front of their home crowd and they are pitted against a rather inexperienced squad from Czech Republic.
In fact, Viktoria are terribly inexperienced in these kinds of fixtures and it goes without saying that they are overwhelming underdogs this Wednesday against the five-time European champions.
Moreover they also have an embarrassing head-to-head record against this rival over the years.
Considering these observations expect a victory for Barcelona this Wednesday at the Nou Camp.
Barcelona vs Viktoria Plzen Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Catalans have a 100% winning record.
- They have scored two or more goals in all clashes till now.
- They have kept clean sheets in 100% of fixtures so far.
- The latest meeting had ended in a 0-4 win for them.
Barcelona vs Viktoria Plzen Prediction & Analysis
The Catalans have been completely unbeaten in this new season and they had also scored three or more goals in each of their previous four games. Moreover, they had also scored two or more goals in each of their appearances in front of their home crowd this campaign – except for just one fixture.
On top of that they also have a phenomenal head-to-head record against this rival over the years and taking into account all these observations it is expected that we are about to witness a one-sided victory for Barcelona at their home.
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United