Chelsea football club observed their first training session today ahead of Saturday’s English Premier League opener against Everton. The blues are getting ready to play their first EPL game after their pre-season matches.
Chelsea football club of England returned to Cobham (Chelsea training centre) today undergo their first training session ahead of weekend clash against Crystal Palace. Many first team players were spotted in the training session today, as they all looked sharp and fit.
Check out the training photos below:
Chelsea striker Armando Broja alongside Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
Kai Havertz focused on the ball.
Chelsea striker Timo Werner eyes on the ball.
Chelsea goalkeeper Edouard Mendy alongside Kepa Arrizabalaga.
Kepa Arrizabalaga focused on the ball.
Callum Hudson-odoi and Hakim Ziyech.
New signing Raheem Sterling and Ben Chilwell.
N’Golo Kanté, Emerson, Kalidou Koulibaly and Conor Gallagher.
Thiago Silva Alongside Reece James.
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United