Chelsea are no strangers when it comes to making a huge transfer offer for a promising midfielder.
Just 12-months ago they did just that, to prise Enzo Fernandez away from Benfica for a fee worth in the region of £105m.
Now, despite refusing to adhere to Brighton for their £100m demands with Moises Caicedo, reports in Spain claim Chelsea boss Todd Boehly is now considering going straight to Real Madrid and handing over a lump sum to get Federici Valverde.
The report, carried by Football London, claims the Blues will audaciously agree to ‘quintuple’ Valverde’s currently weekly earnings.
Hammers Zakaria bid stalls
The Athletic have claimed that West Ham’s hopes of agreeing a loan deal for Juventus midfielder Denis Zakaria are hanging in the balance.
The Swiss international spent last season on loan at Chelsea but struggled to make an impression at Stamford Bridge.
West Ham are ready to give Zakaria another crack at making his mark in the Premier League, however, talks over a deal have simply not progressed in recent weeks.
Bayern ready to break transfer record for Kane
Bayern Munich are prepared to break their transfer record in a bid to sign Harry Kane from Tottenham, according to Sky Sports.
Their current record is the £68million transfer of Lucas Hernandez, who joined in 2019.
But Bayern chiefs are willing to pay even more than that for Kane despite the fact that he has less than one year remaining on his contract.
The German giants are confident that they can get the deal across the line.
Chelsea have agreed a fee with Monaco to sign France defender Axel Disasi.
A deal worth £38.5million is believed to have been struck, which will see the 25-year-old make the move to Stamford Bridge.
Disasi moved to Monaco from Reims in 2020, making 118 appearances for the Ligue 1 side.
Having previously been capped at Under-20 level, he became the first Frenchman to make his debut at a World Cup since 1966 when he featured in the 1-0 group-stage loss to Tunisia in Qatar.
Disasi is set to become Chelsea’s third major signing of the summer with forwards Nicolas Jackson and Christopher Nkuku having joined from Villarreal and RB Leipzig respectively.
Man Utd set to make Mason Greenwood decision
Manchester United will make a decision on Mason Greenwood before the start of the season.
Greenwood, 21, had been facing charges including attempted rape and assault but the Crown Prosecution Service said in February the case had been discontinued and all charges dropped as “the withdrawal of key witnesses and new material that came to light meant there was no longer a realistic prospect of conviction”.
United have been conducting their own investigation since.
Harry Lodovica Signs For ICTFC
Following a protracted process to get international clearance, the club is pleased to announce the signing of striker Harry Lodovica on a 1-year deal with an option for a further year.
Harry joins us from Aveley Football Club after a successful trial period in the Highlands.
Galatasaray sign Mauro Icardi from PSG in €10m deal
Galatasaray have reached an agreement to sign Argentine striker Mauro Icardi from Paris Saint-Germain on a three-year contract, the Turkish Super League champions said on Sunday.
Transfer News: Chelsea refused to sanction £20m move for Bellingham; Man Utd eye move for Fofana.
Frank Lampard has claimed that Chelsea refused to sanction a £20m transfer swoop for Real Madrid star Jude Bellingham when he was at the helm, according to GOAL. “When I was managing at Chelsea (first time) I was desperate to bring Jude Bellingham in,” Lampard revealed during a chat in the Obi One Podcast. “But I couldn’t get it through upstairs – the idea of paying £20m for someone his age (at the time).”
Manchester United eye move for Youssef Fofana
Manchester United are interested in AS Monaco first team pair Vanderson and Youssouf Fofana, according to 90min . The Red Devils are currently in the process of a takeover of their sporting operations by Sir Jim Ratcliffe and INEOS, with the deal expected to be finalized in the coming weeks. The aim is to lay the groundwork for a new footballing structure that can help improve the club’s on-pitch performance in the long run. Former Monaco sporting director Paul Mitchell is anticipated to take on a similar role at Old Trafford under Ratcliffe’s leadership.
Transfer News: Chelsea has to pay €25m for Rayan Cherki, Thiago Silva in talks to join Fluminense
Lyon are ready to accept a modest €25 million bid from suitors for unwanted playmaker Rayan Cherki, with Chelsea and Newcastle United keen. According to Fichajes , Lyon are ready to sell Rayan Cherki to any suitor, offering €25 million in the next window. The French playmaker had a recent falling out, and there are rumours that his club would like to cash in, with Chelsea and Newcastle United among those keen on signing him.
Thiago Silva in talks to join Fluminense
Thiago Silva has been linked with a move away from Chelsea in recent months, he could be closing in on her return to former club Fluminense. A report from Jorge Nicola has claimed that Thiago Silva is currently in talks with Fluminense regarding a return next year. The veteran Brazilian defender has been linked with Saudi Arabian clubs as well . He has been a useful servant for Chelsea since joining the club. But the veteran defender is in his twilight years and he will have to be replaced soon.
Man Utd planning to bolster two key positions in January
Manchester United are reportedly planning to strengthen two key positions in the upcoming transfer window, as per the Daily Mail. According to the report by the Daily Mail , United have identified defence and attack are the two areas that need bolstering so they have started exploring the market to reinforce those two positions.
Bayern rival Arsenal in race to sign Zubimendi
Bayern Munich to battle it out with Arsenal, Barcelona and Manchester United for the services of Real Sociedad star Martin Zubimendi. According to a report by Football Transfers , Bayern Munich are keen on having Martin Zubimendi in their ranks. The German giants are keen on having a new defensive midfielder in their team and they have identified the 24- year-old Real Sociedad star as a key target. Bayern are the not only ones interested, they will have to battle it out with Arsenal, Barcelona and Manchester United.
Transfer News: Chelsea has to pay over £75m for Watkins; Madrid ready to pay €40m for Le Normand
Chelsea has to pay over £75m for Ollie Watkins
Ollie Watkins could cost over £75 million if Arsenal and Chelsea attempt to sign the England international during the January window. Neil Moxley via Give Me Sport has claimed that Ollie Watkins would cost well over £75 million in the January transfer window. Arsenal and Chelsea have been keeping tabs on the Aston Villa star ahead of the winter market. But the Midlands side are not concerned about a mid-season departure.
Real Madrid ready to pay €40m for Robin Le Normand
Real Madrid will happily pay €40 million to sign Spanish international defender Robin Le Normand from Real Sociedad. According to a report by Spanish outlet Fichajes , Robin Le Normand is the subject of interest from Real Madrid. The Merengues are scouring the market for a centre-back ahead of the 2024 summer transfer window. And they are willing to shell out €40 million to sign the Spanish international defender from Real Sociedad.
Aston Villa formulating bid to sign Marcos Acuna
Aston Villa are looking to put forward an offer worth €15 million to acquire the services of 31-year-old Sevilla full-back Marcos Acuna. According to a report by Fichajes , Aston Villa are keen on having Marcos Acuna in their ranks. The English club are desperately looking for a new left-back. Their manager Unai Emery is a big fan of the 31-year-old and wants him at his disposal in the upcoming winter transfer window. The Villans are ready to offer €15 million to land the World Cup- winning defender.
Newcastle looking at loan options to replace Tonali
Newcastle United is considering options in the loan market to find a replacement for Sandro Tonali, mainly due to Financial Fair Play (FFP) constraints, according to 90min. One potential candidate is Manchester City’s Kalvin Phillips, who aligns well with their requirements, and a loan deal is being explored. Additionally, the club is exploring the possibility of a loan arrangement with one of the Public Investment Fund’s (PIF) Saudi Arabia-owned clubs. There’s also a focus on players who were previously on Newcastle’s radar and are currently performing well in the Pro League, with examples including Ruben Neves and Gabri Veiga.
- Confirmed Chelsea line up vs Newcastle: Lesley Ugochukwu replaces Moises Caicedo as Palmer start with Gallagher in Midfield #NEWCHE
- How Palmer and Reece James Have Complemented Each Other in Chelsea’s Lineup This Season
- Chelsea eye double £156m transfer swoop as Todd Boehly faces Saudi Arabia questioning
- Chelsea XI vs Newcastle: Nkunku injury latest, confirmed team news, predicted lineup for Premier League today
- Strongest Chelsea line up with Christopher Nkunku to take attack to the next level