Blues Enter Race To Sign United Target
Chelsea have moved on to Manchester United target and Inter Milan wing-back Denzel Dumfries after failing to sign Jules Kounde, according to The Evening Standard. The Blues’ bid fell short of Sevilla’s asking price, according to the aforementioned source. They are not willing to raise their offer for the France international, who Thomas Tuchel was initially unconvinced with.
Chelsea Interested In 21-Year-Old French Star
Chelsea are reportedly interested in Benoit Badiashile after Barcelona hijacked their £55m deal with Sevilla for Jules Kounde. However the Ligue 1side are demanding a fee of at least £42.5million for the highly rated 21-year-old. Rumours suggest Thomas Tuchel has already started to target alternatives as the Blues want to bring in three centre-backs – they have only signed one so far in Kalidou Koulibaly.
Chelsea rejected chance to sign 25-year-old PSG star this summer
Chelsea reportedly turned down the opportunity to sign PSG defender Thilo Kehrer earlier this summer. According to Bild journalist Christian Falk, the 25-year-old was offered to the Blues by the Ligue 1 champions. However, Thomas Tuchel’s side showed no interest in picking the German international. Kehrer made 34 appearances for the Parisiens last term, but appears to be surplus to requirements following the arrival of RB Leipzig right-back Nordi Mukiele on a five-year deal.
- EPL Golden Gloves Table after Sanchez kept a clean sheet in Chelsea’s 2-0 win over Fulham
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham