PAOK vs Marseille
Europe- Europa Conference League
Date: Thursday, 14 April 2022
Kick off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Toumba Stadium (Thessaloniki)
Two teams at the top of their respective league tables lock horns in their next match in the Europa Conference League.
PAOK has played well in their matches in Super League 1 and has earned their place as second on the league table with 59 points from their matches. They have played well in their Europa Conference League matches as well. Their loss in the last match ended the team’s win streak, which had lasted for over three matches.
Marseille too has played well in their matches this season. They are in the second position in Ligue 1 table and have got 59 points from their matches. Marseille, at the moment, has won in the last seven consecutive matches. Even in their Europa Conference League matches, the team has won in the last five matches.
Marseille and PAOK will face each other for their second leg match of quarter finals of Conference League. In the first leg match, Marseille secured the win after scoring two goals in the match, while the PAOK could score only one. The match ended with 2-1 FT score in favour of Marseille.
PAOK vs Marseille Head-to-Head
- The teams have only faced against each other once.
- The one and only h2h ended with a win for Marseille with 2-1 FT score.
PAOK vs Marseille Prediction
Marseille and PAOK have played well in their matches in their respective league to have gained their positions in the upper half of the table. However, Marseille has secured the win in the first half of their home ground against PAOK.
PAOK has played well in their recent home matches. They have not lost in the last fourteen matches in their home ground. They will hope to retain this lead. Marseille’s away matches have produced results. They have not lost in the last six away matches and have scored over 1.5 goals in them as well.
I believe Marseille is the better team of the two and will most likely to secure the win in the match by the end of full time. Marseille will look to take the lead in the beginning and maintain the lead until the end.
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United