Chelsea willing to spend over 85m euros on De Jong
Sky Sports News reports that Chelsea are ready to sign both Frenkie de Jong and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in the event Barcelona allow both players to depart the club this summer.
Journalist Kaveh Solhekol reports that the Blues would be willing to match Manchester United’s 85m euros bid for the Dutch midfielder.
Simeone nears Napoli move
Napoli have reached a verbal agreement to sign Giovanni Simeone, according to Sky Sport Italia.
The deal will be a loan with an option to buy, which would become an obligation if certain criteria are met, although they are said to be difficult to achieve.
Verona have agreed to the deal with only a few details left to iron out.
Tomori to extend Milan stay
England defender Fikayo Tomori looks set to be rewarded for his form since leaving Chelsea for AC Milan with a new contract.
Fabrizio Romano reports Tomori will sign a five-year extension at the San Siro and is a key part of the club’s project.
Man United failed with last-ditch Werner bid
Manchester United also made a desperate late bid to keep Timo Werner in the Premier League, it has emerged.
The German striker rejoined former club RB Leipzig in a £25m transfer earlier this week, only two years after leaving the Bundesliga side for Stamford Bridge.
NAPOLI IN TALKS OVER NDOMBELE
It seems Tanguy Ndombele’s days at Tottenham are numbered.
There’s rumoured to be interest from Villarreal, but Sky Sports News is reporting that Napoli have opened talks.
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United