Arsenal Offer £58M For Striker:
According to TottuMercato, The Gunners have submitted a £58.6m bid for Fiorentina and Serbian International forward Dusan Vlahovic. The 21-year-old striker has scored 17 goals in 21 Serie A appearance for Fiorentina this season.
Man City Set To Sign Julian Alvarez:
Manchester City are reportedly set to beat Real Madrid to the signing of River Plate striker Julian Alvarez. the 21-year-old has been dubbed the new Sergio Aguero. with FC Barcelona and Bayern Munich all interested in signing the young star according to Daily Star.
Chelsea Join Race For Defender:
According to Sky Sport Deutschland Marc Behrenbec. Chelsea have joined the race of signing Stuttgart’s left-back Borna Sosa, with the 24-year-old Croatian international emerging as a target for Aston Villa and Inter Milan.
Chelsea Complete Official Deal:
The Blues have officially Completed two official deal this winter. Dylan Williams has joined the West London side from Championship side Derby County, Willams is talented left-back and is set to be a replacement for injured Ben Chilwell.
Arsenal On The Brink Of Signing Arthur Melo:
As reported by Italian outlet Tuttosport. Arsenal are on the brink of securing an 18-month loan deal for Juventus midfielder Arhur Melo. the report further added that Juventus are willing to let the 25-year-old go so far they find a replacement for the midfielder.
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United