Arsenal have confirmed the departure of two players on transfer deadline day.
Arsenal said on Monday that Jordi Osei-Tutu and Nikolaj Moller have left the club to join Rotherham United and Den Bosch on loan, respectively.
Mikel Arteta’s side disclosed this in a separate statement via their website.
Recall that Osei-Tutu joined Arsenal as a scholar from Reading in the summer of 2015, while Moller joined the Gunners in October 2020 from Malmo.
The statement read: “Jordi Osei-Tutu has joined Rotherham United and Den Bosch on loan for the remainder of the 2021/22 season.
“The 23-year-old defender moves to the League One side to gain further experience after enjoying three previous loan spells away during his time with us.”
It added: “Nikolaj Moller has joined Dutch Eerste Divisie side FC Den Bosch on loan for the remainder of the 2021/22 season.
“The 19-year-old forward returned earlier this month from a loan spell with German 3. Liga side FC Viktoria Koln, where he made 13 appearances, scoring three goals.”
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United