One of the most successful and well-known football clubs in England and around Europe is Chelsea. The Champions League trophy, the Super Cup trophy, and the Club World Cup trophy are all currently held by the Blues, making them the current holders of all three trophies. The Champions League quarter-final match between Chelsea and Real Madrid resulted in Chelsea’s elimination from the competition. Real Madrid won the match.
The club coached by Carlos Ancelotti has advanced to the final of the Champions League competitions for this season, where they will square off against Liverpool. As of right now, Chelsea is in third place in the Premier League rankings. The Blues have been successful in accumulating seventy points so far and are set to finish in one of the top four slots in the Premier League competition that is currently being played.
The next season of the Champions League will be easier for Chelsea to participate in thanks to this. According to the most recent information available, Chelsea will be participating in the Champions League competition for the tenth time in the twelve seasons before to this one. In that time period, the Blues have been able to bring home five different trophies, including two Champions League trophies, two Europa League trophies, a Club World Cup trophy, and a Super Cup trophy.
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United