Chelsea has officially announced the New Jerseynumber of their new signings and also players who went out on loan last season. Raheem Sterling, Kalidou Koulibaly, Conor Gallagher and Armando Broja found out their squad number for the new season today.
Raheem Sterling will be wearing the number 17 jersey next season, as he aims to be one of Chelsea’s best players in all competitions. Kalidou Koulibaly will be wearing the number 26 jersey, which was last worn by John Terry. Conor Gallagher will be wearing the number 23 jersey next season, after having a blissful season with Crystal Palace last year. Armando Broja jersey’s number was also revealed, as he would be wearing the number 18 jersey number.
Chelsea’s new signing, Carney Chukwuemeka jersey’s number was also revealed, as he would be wearing the jersey number 30 next season. Most fans will be aiming to see these players in their New Jersey next season, as the season begins on Friday.
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United