Chelsea FC has been linked with various players lately, in an attempt to bolster their squad in the summer.
The Blues were linked with a move with a 22-year-old Dutch defender in recent times, and his club wants £84million from any club interested in his signature, a report claims.
Therefore, it is left to be seen whether Chelsea FC will trigger his £84millon clause.
Chelsea may need to face stiff competition from their domestic rival (Manchester United) who are also believed to be a long-time admirers of the Dutch youngster.
The 22-year-old Dutch player joined Juventus in 2019 from Ajax after an €85.50million deal was agreed between both parties. However, Matthijs de Ligt is a key center-back defender at Turin and his deal doesn’t terminate till 2024.
Signing a new center-back defender in the summer should be crucial to Chelsea FC as the future of Cesar Azpilicueta and Antonio Rudiger isn’t certain.
- EPL Golden Gloves Table after Sanchez kept a clean sheet in Chelsea’s 2-0 win over Fulham
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham