Chelsea FC are looking forward to strengthening their squad with another starlet. According to Sky Deutschland, the blues are having their eyes on Stuttgart star, Borna Sosa, as he appears to be the probable solution to Chelsea’s defensive problems.
The blues have contacted some players since the opening of the January transfer window, as they’re in search of a new left-back. The likes of Lucas Digne and Theo Hernandez have been linked with Chelsea this summer.
However, the blues seem not to have much luck with bringing these players to Stamford bridge and this has compelled Thomas Tuchel to turn to the Bundesliga star.
The left-back was among the rising stars in the Bundesliga last season, having racked up ten assists in 26 appearances. last season, racking up ten assists in 26 matches.
Sosa could be a better replacement for Ben Chilwell who has been ruled out for the rest of the season due to a knee injury.
The blues are quite optimistic about getting a new left-back before the end of the summer window, and it is believed that Sosa could be the end of the hunt.
- EPL Golden Gloves Table after Sanchez kept a clean sheet in Chelsea’s 2-0 win over Fulham
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham