The 2022 African Cup of Nations is almost at the corner as different African teams have started calling up their respective players for the 2022 African cup of Nations.
There were some controversies amongst the European club Association and the CAF as the European Club Association objected to the release of the African players for the 2022 African cup of Nations, on the basis of the health of the players amidst the Covid19 pandemic.
However, the news reaching us this morning from verified sources reveals that the Chelsea Goalkeeper, Edouard Mendy was been called up for the 2022 African Cup of Nations by the Senegalese National team.
This would really be a big blow for Chelsea as they are set to loose their first choice goalkeeper to the Senegalese National team, as a result of the African Cup of Nations.
Chelsea has the option of playing Kepa as a replacement for Edouard Mendy as he would leave for the African cup of Nations.
What do you have to say about this?
You are welcomed to write down your comments in the comment section below, and please don’t forget to click on the follow button for more interesting updates from me, and to share for others to read
- ‘This Is Now Getting Out Of Hand’ ‘Time To Sell’ Chelsea Fans React As Player Suffers Another Long Term Injury
- Followers fume VAR is a ‘f***ing mess’ after Vinicius escapes with yellow card for ‘karate chop’ on Chelsea star Thiago Silva
- (VIDEO): Watch Full Highlights and goals of Fulham 0-2 Chelsea in the Premier League
- CHE 2-0 FUL: Chelsea star wins man of the match award after his brilliant performance against Fulham
- CHE 2-0 FUL: EPL Table After Chelsea Won Against Fulham To Close The Gap On Man United